Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The 29 albums eligible for my top 10 list

Here is the list of every full-length album that I reveiewed this year. Only these albums are eligible to make my top 10 list. They are listed below in order of their release date in 2005.

Aqueduct
- I Sold Gold
Bright Eyes - I'm Wide Awake Its Morning
Bright Eyes - Digital Ash in a Digital Urn
Eisley - Room Noises
M. Ward - Transistor Radio
The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute
Queens of the Stone Age - Lullabies to Paralyze
The Decemberists - Picaresque
Mae - The Everglow
Beck - Guero
Umbrellas - Umbrellas
Ben Folds - Songs for Silverman
Feist - Let it Die
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Headphones - Headphones
Spoon - Gimme Fiction
Maria Taylor - 11:11
Coldplay - X&Y
The White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan
Sufjan Stevens - Illinois
New Pornographers - Twin Cinema
Death Cab for Cutie - Plans
Sigur Ros - Takk
Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I’m Burning Star IV: Vol I
Calla - Collisions
Broken Social Scene - Broken Social Scene
My Morning Jacket - Z
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Matt Pond PA - Several Arrows Later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halk you should have bought the new Weezer album. i guess weezer is not quite your thing but Make Believe is a pretty good album. I rank it #2 on my presonal weezer list. It is hard to compare with the blue album complete listening enjoyment. it does have my new favorite weezer song Perfect Situation on it.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home