Busy-ness (not to be confused with business)
So midterm has come and gone, and I find myself unbelievable busy with work that really annoys me. Two of my classes (Robotics and Sensors) are just about the 2 worst classes I have ever taken. Both consist of bad teachers who are teaching me really nothing that pertains to Robotics and Sensors respectively. I've got a very serious case of senioritis and my motto for both those classes is pretty much "D is for Diploma." Senior Design is keeping me busy but atleast it is keeping my interest. We've got our midterm presentation a week from today that should keep my stress leven pretty high for the next 7 days.
I also recently registered for classes for most likely the last time here at Auburn. My schedule for next semester is shaping up to be pretty sweet. Of course Senior Design 2 will take up most of my time, but other than that I have 11 hours of classes that shouldn't be too bad, although I think Bowling might take a lot out of me.
Other notes:
My Redskins are playing very well. We're 3-1 with that 1 loss coming against a very good Broncos team in a close game. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for the season because I just went through that with a certain baseball team...Speaking of which, the Orioles fired one of their two GMs, and named the other one as the full time General Manager. I'm not too happy about that because I think the front office needs an entire overhaul, but atleast a search didn't drag on and hopefully the offseason will go successfully, but I'm not counting on it.
The Angels just got screwed on a bogus call that cost them the game against the White Sox. I can't help but think of the infamous Jeffrey Maier incident in Game 1 of the 1996 ALCS when that punk kid reached over the fence and grabbed the ball to give the Yankees a bogus homerun and cost the Orioles the game. The Angels can probably recover from this one though, but the Orioles sure couldn't and its been downhill ever since.
This weekend is RUF Fall Conference and I am very excited. Its gonna be great to get away for the weekend with all my good friends.
Oh, and I also want a new iPod real bad.
I also recently registered for classes for most likely the last time here at Auburn. My schedule for next semester is shaping up to be pretty sweet. Of course Senior Design 2 will take up most of my time, but other than that I have 11 hours of classes that shouldn't be too bad, although I think Bowling might take a lot out of me.
Other notes:
My Redskins are playing very well. We're 3-1 with that 1 loss coming against a very good Broncos team in a close game. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for the season because I just went through that with a certain baseball team...Speaking of which, the Orioles fired one of their two GMs, and named the other one as the full time General Manager. I'm not too happy about that because I think the front office needs an entire overhaul, but atleast a search didn't drag on and hopefully the offseason will go successfully, but I'm not counting on it.
The Angels just got screwed on a bogus call that cost them the game against the White Sox. I can't help but think of the infamous Jeffrey Maier incident in Game 1 of the 1996 ALCS when that punk kid reached over the fence and grabbed the ball to give the Yankees a bogus homerun and cost the Orioles the game. The Angels can probably recover from this one though, but the Orioles sure couldn't and its been downhill ever since.
This weekend is RUF Fall Conference and I am very excited. Its gonna be great to get away for the weekend with all my good friends.
Oh, and I also want a new iPod real bad.


1 Comments:
If you get rid of your iPod I might want your old one. Maybe.
Post a Comment
<< Home