Feeling good

In just 12 hours we will be giving our midterm presentation to our instructor and head of the department concerning our Senior Design project. And I gotta say, right now I feel great. On Tuesday I spent 9 hours in the lab working on the project along with all my other group members. As a group we probably put in 50 hours of work on Tuesday alone. We got together on Wednesday and put the finishing touches on it and we are now ready to present. We are very happy with our project to this point, except for one pretty big issue. We're $2000 over budget. So I'm bracing myself for some very discouraging comments from Dr. Dyer tomorrow. After tomorrow we could easily be starting from scratch and have to do a complete redesign, but whatever...right now I'm just happy that we've got something to present. The picture above is our design. We just designed the loading ramps, the red box already exist. Man, thats a pretty picture.
Another reason I'm feeling good is because of the news that Leo Mazzone will become the new Orioles pitching coach. Everyone knows the magic Mazzone worked with the Braves and with the young talented pitchers the Orioles have, getting Mazzone will be the biggest offseason move for the Orioles no matter what free agents sign with the Os. Its scary to think of how good Erik Bedard and Daniel Cabrera can be with Mazzone coaching them. Its mid-October and I already can't wait for the 2006 season to start.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home