Friday, July 21, 2006

Update...and a change

So I've decided to kinda change what I do on this blog. I'm not really going to use it as a way post whats been going on in my life anymore. Now, I think I'm going to start posting short little reviews of the latest albums that I have purchased. No real reason for this except that I love music and I really would like share my thoughts on what has been gracing my ears. Who knows how long I'll keep it up...its my blog, I can do what I want.

As for a final update before I shift formats: I just passed my 2 equivilency tests that count towards my pre-reqs for grad school. That was really my last hurdle and now I can look forward 100% to grad school knowing that nothing else is going to get in the way. I also received an e-mail today from the associate dean of the College of Business wanting me to be his research assistant. So, I'm going to meet with him on Wednesday and will most likely know what my assistantship will entail. Tomorrow I'm making a trip up to Huntsville to see my brand new niece for the 1st time. She is about a week old and I can't wait to see her.

Well, thats all I got...so from now on when you check this blog you will see reviews of my most recent music purchases. I haven't decided if I'm going to give any sort of rating to the albums or if it'll just be a short review. I'm leaning toward just a short review so there will be some suspense at the end of the year when I reveal my top albums list. So far this year, I have aquired 27 2006 releases. There is no way I'm going to go back and write up something about each of those, but I will make sure to post something about each of my favorites of the year so far...enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home