Goodness, its been a while
So, I kinda forgot about this thing so here's a few updates:
In about a month I will be an Auburn alum, but after that I'm still not sure what I'm going to be doing. I scored high enough on my GMAT to pretty much solidify my acceptance into the Auburn MBA program and also pretty much guarantee an assistantship which would pay for my grad school as well as give me a monthly stipend to cover living expenses. I will not know whether or not I'm accepted for a little while longer, but I've been told to assume I will be. So returning to Auburn is where I have been leaning for the past couple of months, however, a few weeks ago I was offered a job interview in Washington DC with Lockheed Martin for job openings in the DC metro area (Norhern Virgina, DC, and Baltimore). Well, that opportunity pretty much blew me away and kind of complicated things a bit. Many people know how I feel about the Baltimore area, so the fact that I have a chance to move up there working for a really good company is very enticing. Well, I'm flying up to DC this Sunday for my interview Monday, but my gut feeling is that i will return to Auburn for grad school even if I get a job offer...but that is going to be a really tough decision. Anyway, I'm really excited about this weekend because I think its going to be a really cool experience. I've never traveled alone before so I'm pretty nervous but it should be a lot of fun.
As far as school goes...I'm very sick of anything that is engineering. Our Senior Design project has been one of the stupidest experiences in my life. The class is so unorganized and an absolute waste of time. The project is pointless and the fact that Auburn decided to fire all of the shop employees that would have helped us with building our project and instead got abunch of GTAs to do the machine work is a huge mess. I don't care about the class and as crazy as its been, there is no way our group should be held responsible for anything lacking in our project...
Those are the main updates I can think of now, maybe i'll post again sometime...maybe not
In about a month I will be an Auburn alum, but after that I'm still not sure what I'm going to be doing. I scored high enough on my GMAT to pretty much solidify my acceptance into the Auburn MBA program and also pretty much guarantee an assistantship which would pay for my grad school as well as give me a monthly stipend to cover living expenses. I will not know whether or not I'm accepted for a little while longer, but I've been told to assume I will be. So returning to Auburn is where I have been leaning for the past couple of months, however, a few weeks ago I was offered a job interview in Washington DC with Lockheed Martin for job openings in the DC metro area (Norhern Virgina, DC, and Baltimore). Well, that opportunity pretty much blew me away and kind of complicated things a bit. Many people know how I feel about the Baltimore area, so the fact that I have a chance to move up there working for a really good company is very enticing. Well, I'm flying up to DC this Sunday for my interview Monday, but my gut feeling is that i will return to Auburn for grad school even if I get a job offer...but that is going to be a really tough decision. Anyway, I'm really excited about this weekend because I think its going to be a really cool experience. I've never traveled alone before so I'm pretty nervous but it should be a lot of fun.
As far as school goes...I'm very sick of anything that is engineering. Our Senior Design project has been one of the stupidest experiences in my life. The class is so unorganized and an absolute waste of time. The project is pointless and the fact that Auburn decided to fire all of the shop employees that would have helped us with building our project and instead got abunch of GTAs to do the machine work is a huge mess. I don't care about the class and as crazy as its been, there is no way our group should be held responsible for anything lacking in our project...
Those are the main updates I can think of now, maybe i'll post again sometime...maybe not


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home